Our Collective Membership Plans
We offer two levels of membership, depending on where you are with your business and what you’re looking for.
£12 per month
- Directory listing with up to 5 images, website link and social media links.
- Welcome post on our popular Instagram & Facebook feeds, and welcome in our fortnightly newsletter
- Access to “The Members Collective” Facebook group to network and self-promote.
- Twice monthly ‘Member Meet Up & Co-Working’ sessions to connect with other members; gain feedback, share experience, support each other, and get some work done!
- Access to Business ‘live’ online Masterclasses to support with your business knowledge and growth
- Peer Review programme (run quarterly) – gain feedback & support from a fellow member
- Add up to 10 events per month to our Events calendar
- Opportunities to be featured in blogs that are shared in our newsletters and on our social media.
- 10% off ticket price of our events, including our Monthly Chiltern Biz Networking
- *NEW* 5% off Marketing & Business Support Services
- 25% off Newsletter advertising
£20 per month
Includes all of the features of the Rise plan. PLUS:
- Access to Business Masterclass recordings, so you can watch/ rewatch at your own time
- Access to ‘Peak Members’ What’s App Group
- Quarterly Goal Setting & Planning In Person Sessions
- Showcase opportunity at a Chiltern Biz Networking Event*
- 20% off ticket price of all other events
- *NEW* 10% off Marketing & Business Support Services
- 50% off Newsletter advertising
- List additional businesses on Shop Local Directory for £6 per business**
*There are up to 3 showcase spots per meeting, and these will be allocated on a ‘first come first served’ basis to peak members. No same business can present in the showcase more than once every 3 months.
**additional businesses must have same ownership
Our Collective Events
We arrange many events for local businesses, from netwalking to face to face networking sessions and online webinars.
Most of these are open to everyone (though our members do receive discounts).
View our Events calendar and search ‘Chiltern Biz Collective’ to view all our upcoming events.
We issue a fortnightly newsletter to over 400 subscribers. Our rates are very reasonable starting from just £25.
If you’re interested in advertising in our newsletter, then contact us today.
If you’re interested in sponsoring any of our events we’d love to hear from you.
Whether it’s buying some coffees for a netwalk, adding something to a goody bag for an event or supporting us in any way then get in touch.
Join Our Free Facebook Group
Join our free Facebook Group to connect with other local businesses.
This group is focused on creating connections and community, so we do ask you not to spam with promotion links.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Collective
What areas do you cover?
We cover The Chilterns area of Herts, Beds, Bucks and Oxfordshire; this includes any business that serve these areas even if you aren’t located within it.
Can I change my membership level later?
Yes, you can upgrade or downgrade your membership at any time. You can also switch between monthly and yearly plans.
Can I get a refund?
Due to the nature of the membership and immediate access to all benefits we are unable to offer refunds, however you may cancel at anytime.
Can I cancel?
Yes, you can cancel anytime. Your membership will finish at the end of your payment period.
Does joining mean you’ll post anything we ask you to?
We curate our own social media feeds and try to ensure there is a variety of content to engage our audience. We will support you with your social media posts by engaging with it, and if you’ve got something big happening make sure you let us know so we can help promote! We may from time to time select content from our members to share on our feed but this at our own discretion.
Does joining the directory guarantee new business?
Unfortunately no it doesn’t. We do our best to promote #ShopLocal and our members through our content (social media, blog and mailings) but it depends what our followers are looking for who will view your listing.
Do you allow business of the same time type to join?
Yes. Our focus is on collaboration and support, rather than competition. So we welcome all businesses of any type.
Do I have to be a member to attend your events?
No, many of our events are open to everyone! Some events are for members only and/or additional charges may apply for non-members.
Can I publish a guest blog on your site?
Our blog is reserved for our members only. We curate many of our own blogs and will from time to time select non members news to include, but purely at our own discretion.